Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn inspiration

Trail Walk, October 2010
I hope to get out on the trail again soon.  It has been a busy busy month so far, and won't quiet down again until November, at the soonest.  I want to do everything, and I want to do nothing. I need to get so many things done before winter really begins, but I also want to be able to enjoy the sensation of the seasons changing and slow down time for just a little while.  

I am now trying to plan out my last classes for the year.  It is always hard to predict what knitters may want to learn or explore.  I have some fun ideas brewing, and I can't wait to try them out.



1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way--need to rush, need to be still, all at once! I'm looking forward to winter, though, and the forced quiet!

    ReplyDelete