Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas and New Year's Wishes

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with the people they love most, and a happy and healthy 2012!


My Christmas vacation found me doubly-sick (first a head cold, then a stomach virus), but I survived that and the flight back to Michigan despite the best efforts of a small prop plane and Westchester County Airport.  

P and I are now busy working on our old master-bedroom, which is soon to be a kick-ass suite (attached full bathroom) that is sure to attract visitors. My sister may be the first beneficiary of its loveliness if she makes it to Michigan in February.  

I am putting together my list of creative resolutions for 2012, and can't wait to share them.  Hope you are looking forward to a productive and creative New Year as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment