Thursday, February 16, 2012

Zeby turns 4

Today my sweet boy turns 4! I remember holding him in my lap all the way home from Muskegon.  We brainstormed about what his name should be. P tossed "Zebulon" into the mix, and it stuck. Zeby is named for Zebulon Montgomery Pike, a soldier and surveyor of the American West. Pike's Peak is named for him, although Pike never got to the summit (that's okay, neither has Zeby).

Zeby, 3 months.


Zeby - 3 months.


Zeby - 6 months.


About to get his birthday punches - 2 years.

Zeby, 3 years, helping model socks.

Zeby - 3 1/2 years



Zeby - 3 1/2 years

Zeby, Christmas 2011.

His cheerful presence and jaunty approach to life has certainly brightened our lives.  Happy Birthday my Zeby!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! So much personality in that little canine snout. He has grown into quite the distinguished gentleman, despite not making it to the top of Pike's Peak. Happy Birthday Zeby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the 2nd birthday pic. The hat and the cat. I can't believe Penny turns 5 this April. She is a joy too. See you soon. Eileen

    ReplyDelete