Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And tonight makes 30!

This year I didn't even try at NaNoWriMo, and I utterly failed at NaNoSweMo (even though I know I can knit a sweater in three weeks when I put my mind to it), but NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)? DONE.

It is little victories like these that I like to rack up. Feeds the self-confidence.

What has this month of daily blogging taught me?


  1. With a little bit of planning, and backlog of finished projects, I can do 30 days without a problem.
  2.  I miss blogging on a more regular basis.
  3. Thinking creatively has led me to a more creative life.
  4. I really should develop some better work habits - I would love to have designated "studio" time to feed my creative side.

I won't be updating everyday, but I hope to blog more frequently than I have been.  So don't be a stranger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment